OncoQuest is a private Canadian biotechnology company
- developing next generation of combinatorial immunotherapy products for the treatment of cancer
- Clinically proven lead product (oregovomab) with excellent safety profile currently undergoing a risk mitigation confirmatory clinical trial that may lead to a product registration trial
- Diversified product pipeline covering almost all cancers that kill, and a novel product class that may qualify for breakthrough designation (IgE). Potential optimization in combination with
- Checkpoint inhibition
- Supported by an experienced management team and worldwide key opinion leaders
- A China based global pharmaceutical company as major investor and development partner, Hepalink USA
OncoQuest – Competitive Advantage
OncoQuest’s approach has created an opportunity to mobilize immunity, better, more preciously and for less cost than other methods that are in development and/or recently approved.
Clinical trials involving OncoQuest’s leading product, oregovomab, in more than 950 ovarian cancer patients, indicate chemo-enhanced immunotherapy results in a more vigorous immune response associated with improved survival compared to mono-immunotherapy.
- Combinational immunotherapy will lead to important commercial applications of the company’s proprietary platform.
- Current success of the new generation of cancer immunotherapy antibodies (Yervoy and Opdivo) has validated our approach and defined the opportunity
- Proprietary collection of preclinical and clinical stage products being evaluated in preclinical and clinical experiments in collaboration with leading academics in multiple geographies
- Clinically proven lead product (oregovomab) with diversified pipeline and a novel target
- The goal is to have an OncoQuest product as a component of combinatorial treatments for most solid cancers, a multibillion dollar market opportunity
Link to OncoQuest Inc Factsheet